Through our exciting P.E. curriculum at St Margaret Ward Catholic Academy, we promise that you will discover and develop:
- The joy of moving and being physically active for long periods of time.
- A deep sense of personal accomplishment.
- The skills to excel in a broad range of physical activities.
- A positive outlook on and framework for living your life.
- The joy of taking part in competitive sports and activities.
We believe strongly that learners are at the centre of everything we do and ensure the utmost progress by following the model below throughout the year.
Curriculum: What we plan for our students to learn.
Pedagogy: The ways in which curriculum is delivered based upon learners’ needs.
Assessment: Used to move learning forwards and communicated with students and parents.